BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Ahad, 10 April 2011

PROMISE! :D

i will pr0mise y0u t0 live with ONLY YOU..i will pr0mise y0u that where ever i am, i will 0nly remember y0u..i will pr0mise y0u that whatever i am d0ing, i will remember y0u.. :))
fr0m the time i 0pen my eyes and till i sleep, i will 0nly yearn FOR YOU..ILOVEYOUDANIALFIKRY..please d0n't f0rget this w0rds.. ;))
i will bec0me the shade in the h0t summer..i will bec0me y0ur umbrella when it rains..i will bec0me a small chair when y0u bec0me tired fr0m walking..s0 that y0ur happiness will be d0ubled, i will laugh with y0u..and i will bec0me y0ur t0wel when y0u cry t0 wipe y0ur tears.. :D
YOU'RE MY SPECIAL..0n the day we are t0gether, i will sh0w y0u all the l0ve that i hid every single day.. :P

LOTS OF LOVE-DARIESA<3..

0 comments: